VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 26, 2017, WCTXF, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company “or” LiCo”) (OTCQB: WCTXF) (TSX-V: LIC); is pleased to announce the appointment of Marcela Matus Hernandez of Santiago, Chile to the technical advisory board of LiCo Energy Metals Inc. Ms. Matus Hernandez is a Chemical Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in Mining and Chemical Processes. Her professional achievements include conceptual engineering, control of chemical processes, development and implementation of pilot testing of researchRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More