VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 26, 2017, WCTXF, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company “or” LiCo”) (OTCQB: WCTXF) (TSX-V: LIC); is pleased to announce the appointment of Marcela Matus Hernandez of Santiago, Chile to the technical advisory board of LiCo Energy Metals Inc. Ms. Matus Hernandez is a Chemical Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in Mining and Chemical Processes. Her professional achievements include conceptual engineering, control of chemical processes, development and implementation of pilot testing of researchRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More