VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 26, 2017, WCTXF, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company “or” LiCo”) (OTCQB: WCTXF) (TSX-V: LIC); is pleased to announce the appointment of Marcela Matus Hernandez of Santiago, Chile to the technical advisory board of LiCo Energy Metals Inc. Ms. Matus Hernandez is a Chemical Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in Mining and Chemical Processes. Her professional achievements include conceptual engineering, control of chemical processes, development and implementation of pilot testing of researchRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More