DENVER, July 12, 2017, PEMIF, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pure Energy Minerals Limited (TSX-V:PE) (OTCQB:PEMIF) (the “Company” or “Pure Energy”) is pleased to announce the start of a geophysical exploration program at its Terra Cotta Project (TCP or “the Project”) located on the Pocitos Salar in Salta Province, Argentina. This geophysical program consists of a Vertical Electrical Sounding (VES) survey that includes about 75 points at nominal 1-kilometer spacing along five transects. The transects span Pure Energy’s 13,000 hectare mining concessionRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More