NEW YORK, Sept. 06, 2017, PHIL,(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB:PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture, healthcare and special situations, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary American Pacific Resources, Inc. (“APR”) has signed a definitive Agreement of Purchase and Sale (“Agreement”) to acquire a 51% interest in twenty-one mining claims over an area of 400 acres in Granite Mining District, Grant County, Oregon (“the Acquired Assets”). According to theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More