The Company may be the first to offer an all-natural ‘cancer cocktail’ combining the therapeutic benefits of the plant and animal kingdoms PR Newswire, PTLF HANCOCK, Maryland, June 14, 2017 HANCOCK, Maryland, June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — PetLife Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: PTLF) (the “Company”), a developer of a new generation of high potency veterinary cancer medications and nutraceuticals for pets, reports on its solution to the ever increasing problem of drug resistance and high toxicity in the treatment of cancer inRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More