MARIETTA, Ohio–(BUSINESS WIRE)– ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (www.protokinetix.com) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (OTCQB:PKTX) is pleased to announce that it has executed a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) with a reputed biotechnology company having a number of worldwide offices on four continents. Under the MTA, ProtoKinetix and this company are working together to test the effects AAGP® have on three projects: 1. Cryopreservation of Primary Mammalian Tissue Cells 2. Enhancing the Viability of Primary Mammalian Cells 3. Cell Lines Under Stressed Culture Conditions BeforeRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More