St. Marys, West Virginia, March 9, 2017, PKTX ProtoKinetix, Incorporated (OTC: PKTX) (the “Company” or “ProtoKinetix”) (www.protokinetix.com) today announced the start of a Phase 1 first-in-human clinical trial of AAGP™ PKX-001 treated islet cells used in conjunction with the Edmonton Protocol for the treatment of Type 1 diabetes. The first patient has been treated under this protocol. The trial is being led by Dr. James Shapiro, MD, PhD, FRCSC, MSM FCAHS, AHS Director of Clinical Islet and Living Donor LiverRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More