Proposed acquisition anticipated to create synergistic enterprise with substantial cost savings, opening pathway to market penetration and profitability. MIAMI, April 06, 2017, NXGH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Next Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:NXGH) (the “Company”) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) to acquire AZUGROUP, a leader in the plastic/paper debit, credit, gift card and financial card industries. “AZUGROUP’s production, technology, and logistics capabilities are anticipated to lower Next Cala, CUENTAS, and MIO® product costs significantly, providing forRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More