MELBOURNE, Australia, Jan. 13, 2016, PPCH, /PRNewswire/ — Propanc Health Group Corporation (OTCQB: PPCH) (“Propanc” or “the Company”), an emerging healthcare company focusing on development of new and proprietary treatments for cancer patients suffering from pancreatic, ovarian and colorectal cancers, today announced the Company received a further $525,000 tranche from an institutional investor in order to progress their lead product, PRP, towards human trials. To date, the Company has received approximately $2.4 Million from the Institutional Investor since the SecuritiesRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More