MELBOURNE, Australia, Jan. 13, 2016, PPCH, /PRNewswire/ — Propanc Health Group Corporation (OTCQB: PPCH) (“Propanc” or “the Company”), an emerging healthcare company focusing on development of new and proprietary treatments for cancer patients suffering from pancreatic, ovarian and colorectal cancers, today announced the Company received a further $525,000 tranche from an institutional investor in order to progress their lead product, PRP, towards human trials. To date, the Company has received approximately $2.4 Million from the Institutional Investor since the SecuritiesRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More