MELBOURNE, Australia, Jan. 13, 2016, PPCH, /PRNewswire/ — Propanc Health Group Corporation (OTCQB: PPCH) (“Propanc” or “the Company”), an emerging healthcare company focusing on development of new and proprietary treatments for cancer patients suffering from pancreatic, ovarian and colorectal cancers, today announced the Company received a further $525,000 tranche from an institutional investor in order to progress their lead product, PRP, towards human trials. To date, the Company has received approximately $2.4 Million from the Institutional Investor since the SecuritiesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More