Generating recurring revenue stream for Pareteum through IoT, M2M and Advanced Messaging services NEW YORK, August 10, 2017, TEUM – Pareteum Corporation (NYSE American: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading communications technology provider to global Mobile, MVNO, Enterprise and IoT markets, today announced the successful implementation of its Global Mobility Cloud Platform by its new customer, Pronto Telecommunications, a converged voice and data applications solution provider serving Telcos, ISPs, Cable Operators and other Service Providers. Pronto Telecommunications’ CEO Avery Abrams commented, “We chose Pareteum’sRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More