Generating recurring revenue stream for Pareteum through IoT, M2M and Advanced Messaging services NEW YORK, August 10, 2017, TEUM – Pareteum Corporation (NYSE American: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading communications technology provider to global Mobile, MVNO, Enterprise and IoT markets, today announced the successful implementation of its Global Mobility Cloud Platform by its new customer, Pronto Telecommunications, a converged voice and data applications solution provider serving Telcos, ISPs, Cable Operators and other Service Providers. Pronto Telecommunications’ CEO Avery Abrams commented, “We chose Pareteum’sRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More