Generating recurring revenue stream for Pareteum through IoT, M2M and Advanced Messaging services NEW YORK, August 10, 2017, TEUM – Pareteum Corporation (NYSE American: TEUM) (“Pareteum” or the “Company”), a leading communications technology provider to global Mobile, MVNO, Enterprise and IoT markets, today announced the successful implementation of its Global Mobility Cloud Platform by its new customer, Pronto Telecommunications, a converged voice and data applications solution provider serving Telcos, ISPs, Cable Operators and other Service Providers. Pronto Telecommunications’ CEO Avery Abrams commented, “We chose Pareteum’sRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More