PALM BEACH, Florida, November 16, 2016, MCOA, /PRNewswire/ — As the United States moves closer and closer to the possible end of cannabis prohibition with the momentum of this year’s election cycle, the need for expanded operations and innovation services within the marijuana industry is skyrocketing. Active companies in the industry to watch this week include: Sugarmade, Inc. (OTC: SGMD), Marijuana Company of America, Inc. (OTC: MCOA), MassRoots, Inc. (OTC: MSRT), Growlife, Inc. (OTC: PHOT) and Signal Bay, Inc. (OTC:Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More