Apr 05, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service, OOIL, –OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its annual 10-K filing revealed that overall revenue had increased by nearly six times, year over year, to $954,470 (from $166,195). The fourth quarter contribution from its October 1, 2015 acquisition, Progressive Water Treatment (PWT), was $773,699. PWT generated revenue of $5,335,506 of which $4,831,788 was recognized in 2015, with the balance of $503,718 expected to beRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More