Apr 05, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service, OOIL, –OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its annual 10-K filing revealed that overall revenue had increased by nearly six times, year over year, to $954,470 (from $166,195). The fourth quarter contribution from its October 1, 2015 acquisition, Progressive Water Treatment (PWT), was $773,699. PWT generated revenue of $5,335,506 of which $4,831,788 was recognized in 2015, with the balance of $503,718 expected to beRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More