Company achieves Profitability of $2.5MM and Adjusted Diluted Earnings of $1.61 per share NAPLES, Fla., Nov. 16, 2017, FTNW, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX:FTNW) and (OTCQX:FTNWD) (“FTE” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative technology-oriented solutions for smart platforms, network infrastructure and buildings, today announced unaudited financial results for the three months and nine months ended September 30, 2017. The Company achieved significant revenue, margin, and profitability increases both on a quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year basis. The Company reported revenuesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More