DALLAS, Jan. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — GEX Management, Inc. (OTCQB: GXXM), a visionary management and professional services company, announced today that NFL legend Tim Brown has been named to the GEX Management Advisory Board. Mr. Brown has distinguished himself across his career as one of the greatest football talents of all time. He was the recipient of the 1987 Heisman Trophy Award following a brilliant collegiate athletic campaign at Notre Dame and was subsequently selected in the first round of the draft by the Los Angeles RaidersRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More