DENVER, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — General Cannabis Corp (OTCQB:CANN), the comprehensive national resource to the regulated cannabis industry, today announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2017. Financial Highlights The following table summarizes our results of operations: Year ended December 31, Percent 2017 2016 Change Segment Revenues Security $ 1,884,618 $ 2,232,915 (16) % Marketing 239,605 188,594 27 % Operations 1,265,072 432,046 193 % Finance 132,780 128,427 3Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More