DENVER, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — General Cannabis Corp (OTCQB:CANN), the comprehensive national resource to the regulated cannabis industry, today announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2017. Financial Highlights The following table summarizes our results of operations: Year ended December 31, Percent 2017 2016 Change Segment Revenues Security $ 1,884,618 $ 2,232,915 (16) % Marketing 239,605 188,594 27 % Operations 1,265,072 432,046 193 % Finance 132,780 128,427 3Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More