DENVER, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — General Cannabis Corp (OTCQB:CANN), the comprehensive national resource to the regulated cannabis industry, today announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2017. Financial Highlights The following table summarizes our results of operations: Year ended December 31, Percent 2017 2016 Change Segment Revenues Security $ 1,884,618 $ 2,232,915 (16) % Marketing 239,605 188,594 27 % Operations 1,265,072 432,046 193 % Finance 132,780 128,427 3Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More