Jul 27, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service, GLLK – Beachwood, Ohio, July 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gold Lakes Corp., (OTCQB: GLLK) an exploration stage Blue Sky company that specializes in acquiring and developing mining assets, closed an agreement with an institutional investor for a private offering of convertible debentures with gross proceeds of $835k in two closings. At the first closing, Gold Lakes Corp sold convertible debentures in the principal amount of $535,000 for a purchase price of $285,000.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More