LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2017, EVLI, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Everlert, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC:EVLI) today announced that JH Media Group, created and developed by the late Jerry Heller in collaboration with legendary music producer Denny Diante and the renowned Jennifer Harper, has merged with Everlert, Inc., a publicly traded Company, according to Everlert’s CEO, Mark Blankenship. The merger enables Everlert, Inc. to place the necessary funding in a private equity fund to underwrite and develop the Intellectual Property Rights includedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More