Company on Track to Be Being Cash Flow Positive Exiting 2016 SAN DIEGO, CA–INNV, (Marketwired – Jun 15, 2016) – Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Innovus Pharma” or the “Company”) www.innovuspharma.com (OTCQB: INNV), a company focusing on the commercialization of over-the-counter (“OTC”) and consumer products for men’s and women’s health, vitality and respiratory diseases, announced today that the Company has reduced its debt obligation by $1.5 million and also eliminated approximately $300k in derivative liabilities as of 3/31/16, resulting in a totalRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More