Allowance Strengthens Commercialization Strategy of Company’s Proprietary Diagnostics and Therapeutics SALT LAKE CITY, UT, PRED,–(Marketwired – December 16, 2016) – Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a life sciences technology holding company, announced today that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has allowed a fundamental patent application — US20160296671 -that covers the practice of administering “ANY” spine deformation therapeutics to a patient having a spine deformation altered risk associated biomarker. “We are pleased to see this latestRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More