DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Oct. 19, 2016, CAPC, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB:CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today announced preliminary third quarter 2016 revenue of $11.3 million, surpassing the quarterly record set in the trailing second quarter. Preliminary year-to-date revenue is expected to be $22.3 million, which is 11% higher than the previously expected revenue range of $19.5 million to $20.0 million. Stewart Wallach, President and CEO, commented,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More