ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 29, 2016, AIOM, /PRNewswire/ — Axiom Holdings, Inc., (OTCQB : AIOM), a Nevada corporation, announced today that it has completed a reverse merger on December 24, 2016, pursuant to which CJC Hong Kong Limited, (“CJC”) became a wholly owned subsidiary of Axiom Holdings, Inc. which trades on the OTCMarkets.com under the symbol “AIOM.” Through the acquisition of CJC Hong Kong Limited and its two WOFE (wholly-owned foreign entities), Axiom now owns the following assets in Xiaojin County, SichuanRead more
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More