Aug 15, 2017, CAPC OTC Disclosure & News Service – Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTC: CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today reported its financial results for the second quarter 2017. Stewart Wallach, Capstone’s CEO, commented, “Our record revenue and solid profitability delivered in the quarter, further demonstrates Capstone’s abilities to execute its growth strategy. The Company’s momentum continues to strengthen as our product placements continue to expand.” Second Quarter FinancialRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More