Jan 24, 2018 OTC Disclosure & News Service – PotNetwork Holding, Inc. (OTC Pink: POTN) announced today that as a result of the rapid growth in sales of its wholly owned subsidiary, Diamond CBD, Inc., it had achieved approximately $14.5 Million in revenues for calendar 2017. Earlier Company projection had been for $8.3 Million, which were exceeded by over 70%, due to rapid month-over-month growth in sales. “2017 has been a phenomenally successful year for us! Our unprecedented sales growth pays tributeRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More