NEW YORK, May 23, 2016, ASPU, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aspen Group, Inc. (OTCQB:ASPU), a nationally accredited online post secondary education company (Aspen University), today pre-announced that revenues for the unaudited Q4’16 Fiscal Quarter ending April 30, 2016 were approximately $2.5 million, which would represent an increase of over 61% year-over-year and over 15% sequentially. Aspen estimates preliminary unaudited Fiscal Q4’16 net loss was approximately $240,000 which would represent over a 64% sequential improvement, and Adjusted EBITDA, a Non-GAAP Financial MeasureRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More