LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., Dec. 27, 2016, PMCB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB:PMCB), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing targeted treatments for cancer and diabetes using its signature live-cell encapsulation technology, Cell-in-a-Box®, today announced that recent research performed at the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and published in the journal Child’s Nervous System provides further support for PharmaCyte’s efforts to develop a targeted cannabinoid-based chemotherapy forRead more
- Citius Pharma Announces Addition of South America to World License
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured A Contract With A New Client In The Canadian Province Of Alberta
- Mace Security International Acquires Washington Labs
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces The Company Has Inaugurated New Headquarters In The Brickell Financial District in Miami and That Its Subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. Will Be Planting One Month Ahead of Schedule
- Marijuana Company of America Continues National Expansion with Production Permit in Adelanto, California
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More