LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., Dec. 27, 2016, PMCB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB:PMCB), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing targeted treatments for cancer and diabetes using its signature live-cell encapsulation technology, Cell-in-a-Box®, today announced that recent research performed at the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and published in the journal Child’s Nervous System provides further support for PharmaCyte’s efforts to develop a targeted cannabinoid-based chemotherapy forRead more
- PotNetwork Holding Inc. Surpasses First Quarter Estimates with Revenues Exceeding More Than $1.8 Million
- GVCL Ventures, Inc. Approves Global Vision Cannabis Life as its Operating Name
- CD International Enterprises Enters a Wholesale Distribution Agreement Including Products for Relaxation and Flavored Hemp Oils
- Developments Happening in the Diverse Entertainment Industry
- Aldershot Resources Canada’s Newest Gold Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More