LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., Dec. 27, 2016, PMCB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB:PMCB), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing targeted treatments for cancer and diabetes using its signature live-cell encapsulation technology, Cell-in-a-Box®, today announced that recent research performed at the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and published in the journal Child’s Nervous System provides further support for PharmaCyte’s efforts to develop a targeted cannabinoid-based chemotherapy forRead more
- Amazon Hemp Ltd., a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces Update On The Completion of Its First Product to be Launched and Estimated Launch Dates
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New hempSMART™ Pain Product
- Ehave Looks to Validate Medical Cannabis through Right Data — CFN Media
- Guyana Goldstrike Investigates Blockchain Platform For Cryptocurrency Funding Of The Marudi Gold Project
- Surna Completes $1.8 Million Equity Offering
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More