LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., Dec. 27, 2016, PMCB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PharmaCyte Biotech, Inc. (OTCQB:PMCB), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing targeted treatments for cancer and diabetes using its signature live-cell encapsulation technology, Cell-in-a-Box®, today announced that recent research performed at the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and published in the journal Child’s Nervous System provides further support for PharmaCyte’s efforts to develop a targeted cannabinoid-based chemotherapy forRead more
- Exploration Drilling Continues to Outline Extensive Brine Horizons and Increased Lithium Grades at Pastos Grandes
- 80,000 Chill Gummies Sold as a Result of Highly Productive PotNetwork Road Show
- CEO Interview on Guyana GoldSrike (GYA.V)
- Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (DEWM) Announces $4 Million in Company Investments From Prior Years Earnings
- GB Sciences Wins Louisiana State University (LSU) Bid to Act as LSU Agricultural Center’s Exclusive Operator of Medical Cannabis Production Facility
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More