NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB:PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in selective industries, announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary Phivitae Corporation has signed a Business Cooperation Agreement with a Lao company to provide pharmaceutical products, medical equipment and healthcare supplies to Laos. According to the Agreement, Phivitae Corp. will be responsible for identifying and forming strategic alliance with reputable international manufacturers and suppliers in North America,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More