NORTHVALE, N.J, Jan. 17, 2017, ELTP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Elite” or the “Company”) (OTCBB:ELTP) today reported positive topline results from a pivotal bioequivalence fed study initiated in November 2016. The topline results indicate that Elite’s generic product is bioequivalent to the branded product, OxyContin® (extended release Oxycodone Hydrochloride). A fasted study was previously conducted in September 2016, also with positive results. The study was a single dose crossover comparative bioavailability study of Oxycodone HCl extended release inRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More