LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Oxis Biotech Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxis International Inc. [OTC: OXIS and Euronext Paris: OXI.PA] announced today that inventors of OXS-1550 received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Oxis holds worldwide exclusive rights to develop and commercialize OXS-1550, a novel therapy for the treatment of various human cancers. “We are pleased the USPTO has agreed that OXS-1550 is a patentable therapeutic composition. This isRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More