LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Oxis Biotech Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxis International Inc. [OTC: OXIS and Euronext Paris: OXI.PA] announced today that inventors of OXS-1550 received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Oxis holds worldwide exclusive rights to develop and commercialize OXS-1550, a novel therapy for the treatment of various human cancers. “We are pleased the USPTO has agreed that OXS-1550 is a patentable therapeutic composition. This isRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More