LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Oxis Biotech Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxis International Inc. [OTC: OXIS and Euronext Paris: OXI.PA] announced today that inventors of OXS-1550 received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Oxis holds worldwide exclusive rights to develop and commercialize OXS-1550, a novel therapy for the treatment of various human cancers. “We are pleased the USPTO has agreed that OXS-1550 is a patentable therapeutic composition. This isRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More