LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Oxis Biotech Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxis International Inc. [OTC: OXIS and Euronext Paris: OXI.PA] announced today that inventors of OXS-1550 received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Oxis holds worldwide exclusive rights to develop and commercialize OXS-1550, a novel therapy for the treatment of various human cancers. “We are pleased the USPTO has agreed that OXS-1550 is a patentable therapeutic composition. This isRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More