March 28, 2017 – OWM, VANCOUVER, BC – One World Minerals Inc. (OWM-CSE) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce the start of a second phase exploration program on the Company’s Rico Litio lithium property located in the State of California Baja Norte, Mexico. Logistical preparations are underway with field crews on the property within three weeks and concluding with a 4000 metre (13,000 foot) drill program to be completed by the end of June 2017. The second phase program will consistRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More