NEW YORK, April 14, 2016, SOUP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Soupman, Inc. (OTCQB:SOUP), the makers of the best-tasting soup in the world, today announced that it has formed a Board of Advisors to provide additional strategic and tactical business advice to management. The initial members of the Board of Advisors are Steve Madden, Founder of Steve Madden, the $2 billion global footwear, accessories and apparel company, Tim Gannon, Co-Founder of Outback Steakhouse, and Reggie Jackson, legendary Hall of Fame baseball player.Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More