NEW YORK, April 14, 2016, SOUP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Soupman, Inc. (OTCQB:SOUP), the makers of the best-tasting soup in the world, today announced that it has formed a Board of Advisors to provide additional strategic and tactical business advice to management. The initial members of the Board of Advisors are Steve Madden, Founder of Steve Madden, the $2 billion global footwear, accessories and apparel company, Tim Gannon, Co-Founder of Outback Steakhouse, and Reggie Jackson, legendary Hall of Fame baseball player.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More