LAS VEGAS, March 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Via OTC PR Wire — Adama Technologies Corp. (OTCQB:ADAC) announced today that they have been accepted and successfully up-listed to the OTCQB marketplace with OTC Markets. Harold Tanner, President of Adama Technologies, stated, “We are so excited to have been accepted and to now be trading on the OTCQB Marketplace. We are committed to investor transparency and to continuing to grow and strengthen as a company and that is what OTCQB represents.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More