LAS VEGAS, March 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Via OTC PR Wire — Adama Technologies Corp. (OTCQB:ADAC) announced today that they have been accepted and successfully up-listed to the OTCQB marketplace with OTC Markets. Harold Tanner, President of Adama Technologies, stated, “We are so excited to have been accepted and to now be trading on the OTCQB Marketplace. We are committed to investor transparency and to continuing to grow and strengthen as a company and that is what OTCQB represents.Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More