LEWIS CENTER, OH , March 12, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. (OTCQB: MEEC) (“ME2C” or the “Company”), a leader in mercury emissions control in North America, announced today that it has signed a multi-year contract renewal with a long-term customer. This renewal is expected to generate approximately $1M annually in product sales utilizing the Company’s patented, two-part Sorbent Enhancement Additive (SEA®) process. “We are pleased to continue our relationship with this customer,” stated Richard MacPherson, President andRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More