NORTHVALE, N.J, Jan. 17, 2017, ELTP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Elite” or the “Company”) (OTCBB:ELTP) today reported positive topline results from a pivotal bioequivalence fed study initiated in November 2016. The topline results indicate that Elite’s generic product is bioequivalent to the branded product, OxyContin® (extended release Oxycodone Hydrochloride). A fasted study was previously conducted in September 2016, also with positive results. The study was a single dose crossover comparative bioavailability study of Oxycodone HCl extended release inRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More