NORTHVALE, N.J, Jan. 17, 2017, ELTP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Elite Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Elite” or the “Company”) (OTCBB:ELTP) today reported positive topline results from a pivotal bioequivalence fed study initiated in November 2016. The topline results indicate that Elite’s generic product is bioequivalent to the branded product, OxyContin® (extended release Oxycodone Hydrochloride). A fasted study was previously conducted in September 2016, also with positive results. The study was a single dose crossover comparative bioavailability study of Oxycodone HCl extended release inRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More