BOSTON, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Bone Biologics (OTCQB: BBLG), an orthobiologic company focused on regenerative medicine, announced today the completion of a $5.75 million funding round with Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, OrthoFix Holdings, Inc. and Hankey Capital, LLC. Proceeds will be used primarily to fund further development and synthesis of a potential bone graft substitute product focused first on bone regeneration in spinal fusion procedures. Steve La Neve, CEO and President of Bone Biologics, noted, “We are pleased with theRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More