Company Increases 2018 Revenue Guidance To Over $30 Million DENVER, CO, Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQB:GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, with currently 14 locations serving both commercial and home growers, announced today that it has completed an offering of $9.0 million in convertible notes led by Merida Capital Partners, which increased its investment by an additional $2,000,000 of new capital in the Company. Navy Capital also participated in this round of financing.Read more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More