LAS VEGAS, NV– HEMP, (Marketwired – Aug 30, 2016) – Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP) executives see more opportunity for its industrial hemp processing facility and milling operation, in Spring Hope, North Carolina, now that the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced it will reverse its position and will now allow organic certification of industrial hemp crops grown in compliance with Sec. 7606 of the U.S. Farm Bill. The USDA instruction (effective 8/23/16) clarifies its policy regarding theRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More