HAUPPAUGE, NY– ORBT, (Marketwired – Jan 6, 2017) – Orbit International Corp. (OTC PINK: ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solution provider, today announced that bookings for its Electronics Group exceeded $3,600,000 for the fourth quarter of 2016. The bookings for the fourth quarter of 2016 were highlighted by two previously announced U.S. Navy awards, totaling $2,300,000, that were received by the Company in December. Other contracts received during the quarter were for the Company’s switch panels and displays. DeliveriesRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More