HAUPPAUGE, NY– ORBT, (Marketwired – Jan 6, 2017) – Orbit International Corp. (OTC PINK: ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solution provider, today announced that bookings for its Electronics Group exceeded $3,600,000 for the fourth quarter of 2016. The bookings for the fourth quarter of 2016 were highlighted by two previously announced U.S. Navy awards, totaling $2,300,000, that were received by the Company in December. Other contracts received during the quarter were for the Company’s switch panels and displays. DeliveriesRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More