First Quarter Consolidated Bookings Currently in Excess of $8,000,000 HAUPPAUGE, NY– ORBT, (Marketwired – Mar 22, 2016) – Orbit International Corp. (OTC PINK: ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solutions provider, today announced that its Electronics Group has received a new production order for its Touch Control Communications Station from the U.S. Navy totaling in excess of $750,000. Deliveries are expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2016 and continue through the second quarter of 2017. Mitchell Binder, PresidentRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More