Additional Funding to Support Continued Global Growth Plans AVENTURA, FL–TRKK, (Marketwired – November 02, 2016) – Orbital Tracking Corp. (OTCQB: TRKK) (“Orbital Tracking” or the “Company”) announced today that it has raised approximately $350,000 through a private placement of the Company’s restricted preferred stock with existing institutional shareholders. The Company issued 87,500 shares of restricted Series H Preferred Stock, par value $0.0001, stated value $4.00, which is convertible into the Company’s Common Stock at $0.04 per share, raising proceeds ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More