Additional Funding to Support Continued Global Growth Plans AVENTURA, FL–TRKK, (Marketwired – November 02, 2016) – Orbital Tracking Corp. (OTCQB: TRKK) (“Orbital Tracking” or the “Company”) announced today that it has raised approximately $350,000 through a private placement of the Company’s restricted preferred stock with existing institutional shareholders. The Company issued 87,500 shares of restricted Series H Preferred Stock, par value $0.0001, stated value $4.00, which is convertible into the Company’s Common Stock at $0.04 per share, raising proceeds ofRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More