ADDISON, Texas, April 3, 2017, ULUR, /PRNewswire/ — ULURU Inc. (OTCQB: ULUR), a specialty medical technology company focused on the development of a portfolio of wound management and oral drug delivery products, today announced it has completed the second closing under the Note, Warrant and Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement with Velocitas Partners, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “Velocitas”) under which the Company received $6,000,000 in gross proceeds in two closings (the “Financing”). The first closing, which occurred on February 27,Read more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More