– Program aimed at more than doubling the power of current Army solar modules within the same footprint. – Addresses critical Army requirements for portable power – reduce physical burden, reduce forward logistics, and extend mission duration. – Cost targets achieved by reducing the production cost of ultra-high efficiency compound semiconductor solar cells through patented wafer re-use technologies. PR Newswire, OPVS SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developerRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More