– Program aimed at more than doubling the power of current Army solar modules within the same footprint. – Addresses critical Army requirements for portable power – reduce physical burden, reduce forward logistics, and extend mission duration. – Cost targets achieved by reducing the production cost of ultra-high efficiency compound semiconductor solar cells through patented wafer re-use technologies. PR Newswire, OPVS SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developerRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More