– Program aimed at more than doubling the power of current Army solar modules within the same footprint. – Addresses critical Army requirements for portable power – reduce physical burden, reduce forward logistics, and extend mission duration. – Cost targets achieved by reducing the production cost of ultra-high efficiency compound semiconductor solar cells through patented wafer re-use technologies. PR Newswire, OPVS SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developerRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More