SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 7, 2017, OPVS, /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developer of advanced solar technologies, today announced it has entered into a license agreement with SolAero Technologies Corporation, a global leader in high performance photovoltaics for space and terrestrial applications. For the last two years, NanoFlex and SolAero have partnered to validate NanoFlex’s patented, non-destructive epitaxial lift-off (“ND-ELO“) process and related technologies in SolAero’s ultra-high efficiency solar cells. ND-ELO technology has the potential to reduce compound semiconductorRead more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More