RICHARDSON, TX–(Marketwired – September 18, 2017) – Optex Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Optex Systems Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: OPXS), a leading manufacturer of precision optical sighting systems for domestic and worldwide military and commercial applications, announced today it has been awarded a five year Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity contract through Defense Logistics Association (DLA) in support of the Abrams Main Battle Tank platform. The contract is expected to generate between $1.5M and $2.4 million in revenue over the next five year periodRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More