QUEBEC CITY, June 29, 2017, OPSSF, OPS, /CNW Telbec/ – Opsens Inc. (“Opsens” or the “Company”) (TSX: OPS) (OTCQX: OPSSF) today reported its results for the third quarter ended May 31, 2017. HIGHLIGHTS Growth in sales of products to measure Fractional Flow Reserve (“FFR”) in Q3 2017 to $3,710,000 compared with $982,000 in Q3 2016, an increase of $2,728,000 or 278%; Growth in FFR revenues in the first nine months of 2017 to $9,570,000 compared with $3,127,000 for the corresponding periodRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More