QUEBEC CITY, June 29, 2017, OPSSF, OPS, /CNW Telbec/ – Opsens Inc. (“Opsens” or the “Company”) (TSX: OPS) (OTCQX: OPSSF) today reported its results for the third quarter ended May 31, 2017. HIGHLIGHTS Growth in sales of products to measure Fractional Flow Reserve (“FFR”) in Q3 2017 to $3,710,000 compared with $982,000 in Q3 2016, an increase of $2,728,000 or 278%; Growth in FFR revenues in the first nine months of 2017 to $9,570,000 compared with $3,127,000 for the corresponding periodRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More