LEXINGTON, MA— XBIO, (Marketwired – February 12, 2016) – Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (OTCQB: XBIO), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing next-generation biologic drugs and novel oncology therapeutics (“Xenetic”) announced today that OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE: OPK) has acquired an approximate 6.3% interest in Xenetic. Commenting on the investment in Xenetic, Dr. Phillip Frost, CEO and Chairman of OPKO Health, Inc., stated, “Xenetic has many novel technologies that address unmet needs in various orphan cancer indications, and we believe the scienceRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More