LEXINGTON, MA— XBIO, (Marketwired – February 12, 2016) – Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (OTCQB: XBIO), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing next-generation biologic drugs and novel oncology therapeutics (“Xenetic”) announced today that OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE: OPK) has acquired an approximate 6.3% interest in Xenetic. Commenting on the investment in Xenetic, Dr. Phillip Frost, CEO and Chairman of OPKO Health, Inc., stated, “Xenetic has many novel technologies that address unmet needs in various orphan cancer indications, and we believe the scienceRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More