BOTHELL, WA and ATLANTA, GA–(Marketwired – Apr 24, 2017) – On April 20, 2017, Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: COCP) (the “Company”) closed on proceeds of $3,000,000 in a private placement offering (the “Offering”) of 12,500,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $0.24 per share. The purchasers included one of the members of the Company’s board of directors, Chairman Dr. Raymond F. Schinazi. In addition, OPKO Health, Inc. invested in the Offering, of which the Company’sRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More