BOTHELL, WA and ATLANTA, GA–(Marketwired – Apr 24, 2017) – On April 20, 2017, Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: COCP) (the “Company”) closed on proceeds of $3,000,000 in a private placement offering (the “Offering”) of 12,500,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $0.24 per share. The purchasers included one of the members of the Company’s board of directors, Chairman Dr. Raymond F. Schinazi. In addition, OPKO Health, Inc. invested in the Offering, of which the Company’sRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More