VANCOUVER, Jan. 31, 2017, TAOIF, /CNW/ – International oil and gas production company TAG Oil Ltd. (TSX: TAO and OTCQX: TAOIF) is pleased to announce that the Company’s wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Cypress Petroleum Pty Ltd. (“Cypress”), has closed the purchase of 100% interest in Petroleum Lease 17 (“PL 17”) from privately held Southern Cross Petroleum & Exploration Pty Ltd. (“Southern Cross”). PL 17 is an oil and gas production permit and high-value exploration acquisition that covers 104 km2 (25,700Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More