Apr 05, 2016 OTC Disclosure & News Service, OOIL, –OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its annual 10-K filing revealed that overall revenue had increased by nearly six times, year over year, to $954,470 (from $166,195). The fourth quarter contribution from its October 1, 2015 acquisition, Progressive Water Treatment (PWT), was $773,699. PWT generated revenue of $5,335,506 of which $4,831,788 was recognized in 2015, with the balance of $503,718 expected to beRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More